Blog Archive

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Let's hear it for the boys! Featuring Coastal.com's Derek Cardigan Sunnies

Last weekend I was in my usual whirlwind of a bedroom getting ready for a party. Clothes, jewelry, shoes and bags were tossed all around me and I was convinced I had nothing to wear. After choosing my favorite of the 257th perfectly acceptable outfits I created, I decided to check in on my husband. It was then that I realized the true meaning of nothing to wear. I was guilty of severe husband style neglect.

Men's fashion is not my strength. I know what I like, but I have no idea what to buy when I get in the stores. So, I turned to my beloved Polyvore to put together some looks. My goal: To find easy pieces that work well with many outfits. Nothing too flashy, but styled. I grabbed a few Ryan Reynolds images and got to work. By recreating his look with budget friendly pieces, I now have go-to guides for our shopping trip right on my phone, keeping the searching and guessing down. And, getting us out of the mall and in a pub celebrating our purchases faster.

The amazing people at Coastal.com were so happy with one of my sets, that they featured it on their blog, The Look.  Go read that now.......so sweet, right?  Ok, now you can stop reading all this and do what you wanted to do from the beginning, stare at Ryan Reynolds.
Look For Less- Ryan Reynolds


Look For Less- Men's Wear Edition


No comments: