Blog Archive

Monday, May 2, 2011

Dear Fringe Bag,

I saw you at Marshall's in Williston last month and we shared a moment.  We walked around the store together, your skin brushing against mine.  It was love at first sight.  But, for some reason, I put you down and left the store.  Maybe I thought I didn't have room for you in my closet.  Maybe I thought your price was too high ($39.99). But now I miss you.  I miss the way you would have looked with my new spring floral dress and the way you would have made any outfit just a touch bohemian with your flirty fringe.  I see it now and I am sorry.  I remember you, tan, supple and luxurious.  Much like the snobby Mulberry bag below.  But, you my dear, were so much better.  With a crossbody strap and dare I say, just a smattering of beading.  Perfection.  May we see each other again, Fringe Bag.  xoxo forever LSAMSAM





No comments: